Wassenaar Warriors Kit
New players' kit!
Starting the 2021/2022, Wassenaar Warriors' players will have a new match kit. The "old" kit (BSN Rugby club look and feel) is not available anymore.
Why a new kit?
In September 2020 we relocated the club to Wassenaar and changed the name from BSN Rugby Club to Wassenaar Warriors. Our "old" uniform was linked to our BSN rugby period, which again was strongly linked to The British School in The Netherlands. With our new name and identity, it was also time for a new uniform. And with the new season coming up (and also the need to order new uniforms again) it was time to realize this now!
Information on when the new kit can be ordered will follow as soon as possible.
Our kit can be purchased in our kit shop. The shop is run voluntarily and on a not for profit basis.
The kit shop is available on club events. Outside events you can arrange an appointment time with our kitshop manager. For this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For match days, a club shirt (must be numbered for Cubs, Juniors and Colts), club shorts and club socks must be worn.
- For younger age groups black socks are acceptable if clubsocks are not available in correct size.
- Items can be purchased individually.
- For safety reasons players should not wear tops with zippers or hoods at training.
- The kit shop does not sell rugby boots.
- The kit shop does not accept or co-ordinate the sale of second hand uniforms.
- To help with getting the correct size, you will need a chest and waist measurement. The kit sizes are based on these measurements, not height.
Shirt numbers are arranged by your coach or team manager.
- Payment must be made at the time of purchase.
- Pin payment only.
- Returns and exchanges are only possible when kit has not been used or washed or is the item is faulty and will be returned to the manufacturer for refund.
The club keeps the cost of the kit as low as possible and runs on a not for profit basis.