Touch rugby with Wassenaar Warriors
Touch rugby is an exciting and inclusive game that promotes the fundamental skills of running, passing, catching, evasion, and support play. Tackling opponents is replaced by a Touch. Since touching must be done with minimal force, touch rugby is therefore a limited contact sport. Touch is played in mixed-gender formats as well as men’s and women’s teams of all ages.
Play Touch with us
An enthusiastic group of players practises social touch rugby at Wassenaar Warriors, with the aim to exercise, but also to socialise and connect with other international people from The Hague, Wassenaar and beyond. For everyone aged 17+, regardless your fitness level or experience. It's about fun and fitness! Our teams train on the following days:
- Sunday morning: mixed group (men/women).
- Tuesday evening: a women's only team.
Want to know more about joining one of these teams?
- For touch on Sundays, contact Rob Mayfield via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on ladies touch rugby on Tuesday night with the Amazones, send an email to email@example.com.
- Costs: you can participate in a few training sessions and see if you like it. If you are enthusiastic and want to continue, we ask a contribution of 80 euros for season 2023/2024.