COVID-19 Protocol for training and matches
On this page you find the current COVID-19 prevention rules (set by the Dutch government) applying to all WWIRC activities located at the SV Wassenaar accomodation. Wassenaar Warriors IRC, its members, supporting staff and visitors are responsible for adhering to the rules.
January 25, 2022
- Training for all age categories is allowed.
- Matches against other clubs are allowed again.
- Parents are allowed during training and matches, also from visiting clubs.
Please note: always follow the instructions of official club staff from Wassenaar Warriors or SV Wassenaar.
Club house rules: these are communicated by SV Wassenaar, follow their instructions during your visit to the accommodation.
Below you will find general health and safety rules.
General health and safety rules:
- Keep 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household (athletes do not need to keep a distance of 1.5 meters during training and competitions).
- Wash your hands before and after training.
- If an athlete has symptoms of a cold, fever, cough or shortness of breath, then he should stay at home, should not participate in training / matches and should be tested.
- If an athlete is tested, waiting for test results or tested positive for the virus, the guidelines from the government apply.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during the sports activity that may indicate a Corona infection.
- Wear a face mask if required by the applicable Corona regulations.