COVID-19 Protocol for training and matches
On this page you find the current COVID-19 prevention rules (from 14 October 2020, set by the Dutch government) applying to all WWIRC activities located at our SV Wassenaar accomodation. Wassenaar Warriors IRC, its members and visitors, are responsible for adhering to the rules.
- Only players and Team Support (coaching staff, first aider, team managers and Corona supervisors) are allowed on the SV Wassenaar premises.
- “Kiss & Ride” for parents at the SV Wassenaar main entrance (gate at the parking lot). Team managers / Corona Coordinator will be there to receive the players.
- Pick up: kids will be delivered to the main entrance by the team managers / Corona coordinator and released back to their parents.
- The canteen is closed (but available in case of emergency, for example AED).
- Toilet is available.
Unfortunately, no youth matches and league matches, both home and away, are played at the moment.
General health and safety rules:
- If an athlete has symptoms of a cold, fever, cough or shortness of breath, then he should stay at home, should not participate in training / matches and should be tested.
- If an athlete is tested, waiting for test results or tested positive for the virus, the guidelines from the government apply.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during the sports activity that may indicate a Corona infection.
- Keep 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household (athletes do not need to keep a distance of 1.5 meters during training and competitions).
- Do not shake hands.
- Put on sportswear at home.
- Use the toilet at home before visiting the accomodation.
- Wash your hands with soap before and after visiting the accomodation.
- Shower at home.
- Arrive at the sport location no earlier than 10 minutes before the sport activity and go home immediately afterwards.
- Each team plays on the same pitch.
Our Corona coordinators are Mina Porthun and Linda Gerrits.
If you have any questions, please contact the team managers or coach of the team you are involved in. Are you not involved in our club and do you have a question? Please send an email to email@example.com.