COVID-19 Protocol for training and matches
On this page you find the current COVID-19 prevention rules (set by the Dutch government) applying to all WWIRC activities located at our SV Wassenaar accomodation. Wassenaar Warriors IRC, its members and visitors, are responsible for adhering to the rules.
As of June 26, 2021, both players, supporting staff, parents and other visitors are allowed to be present on the accommodation again. Canteen can be used (when open). It is important, however, to keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
General health and safety rules:
- If an athlete has symptoms of a cold, fever, cough or shortness of breath, then he should stay at home, should not participate in training / matches and should be tested.
- If an athlete is tested, waiting for test results or tested positive for the virus, the guidelines from the government apply.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during the sports activity that may indicate a Corona infection.
- Keep 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household (athletes do not need to keep a distance of 1.5 meters during training and competitions).
- Do not shake hands.
- Put on sportswear at home.
- Wash your hands with soap before and after visiting the accomodation.
Our Corona coordinators are Mina Porthun and Linda Gerrits.
If you have any questions, please contact the team managers or coach of the team you are involved in. Are you not involved in our club and do you have a question? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.