To mark the launch of the 2021/2022 season, we are organizing a Season Kick-off and Open Day on Saturday morning 4th September. We would like to invite all members and family to visit us at SV Wassenaar for a (re)introduction to the coaches and fellow players as we hold a club-wide training morning.
Not a member yet and interested in playing rugby with us? We welcome children up to the age of 18 from all parts of The Hague and wider region. Whether you are brand new to the game, or already have some experience, you are welcome to our open morning. You can meet the coaches, meet the players and be introduced to our club! For more information about our Squads, please check this page.
- Would you like to visit our open morning? Please register in advance using this link.
- Can’t make it to the open day? You can also try some free training sessions later. For more information contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for volunteers to help keep the club running. Are you interested in coaching, refereeing, first aid or for example at club level? Please let us know. More information is available on the open day.
We’ve arranged training in different time slots to ensure everyone has plenty of space and time to play, watch and engage. Our kit shop will be open on-site for members to pick up their orders and/or order the new Wassenaar Warrior kit. Snacks will be available via the Bake sale and from the SV Wassenaar clubhouse.
Training times of our teams during this morning:
- Guppies (U6): 09.30-10.30
- Turvens (U8): 09.30-10.30
- Benjis (U10): 09.30-10.30
- Minis (U12): 10.30-11.30
- Cubs (U14): 10.30-11.30
- Juniors (U16), our The Hague Barbarians team: 11.00-12.30.
- Location: SV Wassenaar, Charlottestraat 7, 2245 VW Wassenaar.
- Registration: Not a member yet? Please register in advance using this link. Please note: personal information is going to be collected, there will be no unauthorized sharing of the said data.
- Already a member of the club? Please don’t register via this form, the manager of your kid’s team, will inform you about registration.
- Any questions? Please contact us via email@example.com.