To mark the launch of the 2022/2023 season, we are organizing a Season Kick-off and Open Day on Saturday morning 10th September. We would like to invite all members and family and others interested in playing rugby at our club, to visit us for a (re)introduction to the coaches and fellow players.
Welcome to new members
Not a member yet and interested in playing rugby with us? We welcome children and youth from all parts of The Hague and wider region. Whether you are brand new to the game, or already have some experience, you are welcome to our open morning. You can meet the coaches, meet the players and be introduced to our club! For more information about our Squads, please check this page.
Would you like to join our open morning? Please register in advance using this link (note: not for current members).
Can’t make it to the open day? You can also try some free training sessions later. For more information contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Touch rugby for adults
During the open day we would also like to welcome everyone who is interested in touch rugby for adults, both women and men. Between 11.30 – 13.00 you can meet our touch rugby players and play the game during a friendly training session.
We will arrange training in different time slots to ensure everyone has plenty of space and time to play, watch and engage. Our kit shop will be open on-site, snacks and drinks are for sale.
The following groups will be there at the open morning:
- Guppies (U6): 9:30 to 10:30
- Turvens (U8): 9:30 to 11:00
- Benjis (U10): 9:30 to 11:00
- Minis (U12): 9:30 to 11:00
- Cubs (U14): 9:30 to 11:00
- Juniors (U16), our The Hague Barbarians team: 11:30 to 13:00
- “Touch rugby with the Amazones” for all: 11:30 to 13:00
We are also looking for volunteers to help keep the club running. Are you interested in coaching, refereeing, first aid or for example at club level? Please let us know. More information is available on the open day.
- Location: SV Wassenaar, Charlottestraat 7, 2245 VW Wassenaar.
- Time: 9.30 – 13.00 (see the time table above for the specific training times per team)
- Registration: Not a member yet? Please register in advance using this link. Please note: personal information is going to be collected, but there will be no unauthorized sharing information.
- Already a member of the club? Please don’t register via this form, the manager of your kid’s team, will inform you about registration.
- Any questions? Please contact us via email@example.com.